Accessibility Statement for Hypnose Paris 20
This is an accessibility statement from Laurie Le Borgès.
Measures to support accessibility
Laurie Le Borgès takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Hypnose Paris 20:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Hypnose Paris 20 is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Hypnose Paris 20. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Hypnose Paris 20:
Visitor Address: 76 rue de la Mare 75020 Paris
Accessibility of Hypnose Paris 20 relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Laurie Le Borgès assessed the accessibility of Hypnose Paris 20 by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 7 December 2023